Welcome to the Boys JIM Club of America!
We look forward to seeing you at camp in 2023! Here are some quick links to provide more information:
- Are you sending your son to camp this summer? Check our 2023 Summer page for packing tips, driving directions, arrival times, and everything else you need to know.
- Do you know a servant-hearted boy aged 10 to 13 who would be a good fit for the Boys J.I.M. Club? Find out how to apply for the 2023 season.
- Are you looking for a sermon or patter? Our full library is available online.
Online registration is now open for 2023.
The mission of The Boys J.I.M. Club of America is to encourage boys to love Jesus deeply and express Him vividly. It is a Christian leadership training camp for boys ages 10 through 13. Located on the shores of Chautauqua Lake in Western New York, the Boys JIM Club runs four two-week sessions each summer at its six-acre campus.
The unique program not only features sports, recreation, swimming and other traditional summer camp activities but also includes a teaching program of sermon presentation, gospel magic, ventriloquism, drama, music, mime, juggling, ballooning, and other creative ministry skills.
Since its founding in 1954, the Boys JIM Club has operated as a non-profit ministry, and boys are invited to stay free of charge. Our counselors were once campers and are now passing on what they learned to the next generation. All of our staff who serve at camp do so on a volunteer basis.
2023 Camp Dates
- Training Week: June 24 to July 1
- Session 1: July 1 to July 15
- Session 2: July 15 to July 29
- Session 3: July 29 to August 12
- Close Up: August 12 to August 15
In 2023, we will run each session from Saturday to Saturday.
LoginYou will need to log in with a free account to access sermons and patters, watch past Saturday Afternoon Programs, and more.